Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello!

Good Sunday Morning! Life here is getting busy and hectic, and sadly this is just the beginning for the craziness. We have been praying for a place of our own for several months, things came along but we couldn't afford them, or if we could afford them I wouldn't be caught dead in them. I don't want to sound picky, or like a miss goody, goody. We all have set limits on things. Anyhoo, 1 day after I asked a dear friend to please pray for us to find a place, God came through! (Tori is a prayer warrior)! The next day a friend that Chad works with said we have a place for rent. We went the next day and took it! We can paint and do whatever we want just as long as it is improvements. FUN! I got my paint chips picked out and ready to start painting next Friday. Also in my prayer request was my Fibromyalgia pain. My dr has been working w/ me on getting something to help w/ the pain, and all the symptoms that go with Fibro. Friday morning I got a call out of the blue from my dr's clinic partner, telling me to get to the clinic asap! Me, I'm worried and scared to death to ask why, but I did. He told me we have a drug rep here and he may have the med that will help you w/ Fibro. Slammed the phone, throw on clothes & make-up and off we go. I live in a very small town in Oklahoma. I love Oklahomans and living in small towns. My dr is in another smallish town, about 20 miles away. It may not be a huge practice or clinic but everybody in this clinic cares! I don't have health insurance, so I pay out of my pocket. My pockets are not deep, in fact they are worn thin and have a couple of holes. That would best describe them. But this dr is working w/ me on all fee's, including tests and making sure the meds he is scribing me are not very expensive. Plus when he is seeing you, he treats you as if you are the only person there. He takes his time, he explains things in easy terms. The dr that called me Friday isn't even "my" dr.! The drug rep was going down a list of meds samples he had and if the dr wanted or was interested in. The nurse said that when he rep said something for Fibromyalgia, she said he jumped up and said we have a lady we've been trying stuff w/ let me call her. And he did, right then! PTL!! God is good!! So I go in and we go over the med info, how they want me to take it, and the drug rep said he would keep me in samples if it worked for me. I have 4 months worth right now. It takes 3 weeks for the med to get built up in my system so for now I'm in a lot of pain. I can't take any other meds w/ this med other than my sleep aid. Praying it works! Praying that this move will be easy, and no stress what so ever! Stress makes Fibro pain worse. I'm excited to decorate and to get my furniture and stuff out of storage and into a home. I so love to decorate, and just in time for the holidays =} Christmas at Nana & Papa's house *woot* Things are looking up and I pray that they keep going up!

I'm listening to FFH & Mercy Me today. I love them and Casting Crowns. I have "Home/Car Church". Another thing about small towns is there are more churches than there are anything else. We use to attend church every Sunday in the church I grew up in. Chad was the drummer for the worship band and our son Josh played electric guitar. To many changes to soon, and
the hypocrites, don't get me started *lol* I'll leave it at that. I worship where ever, when ever. If it's in the car, at home, doing housework, etc. When I go for my walks it's my alone time, and time to thank God for his love & blessings. Just to talk to him, and I love to look around at his creations.

I hope you all have a great Sunday! I'm getting ready for my walk =}


No comments:

Post a Comment