Thursday, October 21, 2010

In One Ear And Out The Other

That statement is easier said then done. Well, it is for me anyway. I've always been the type of person that speaks my mind. I am awesome at it too! Lately though, I have had to bite my tongue. I cannot tell you how hard that is, and how much it hurts too! Family!! I honestly think family should live in other states and visit only on the holidays. Sad to day I know, but, I'm tired of having to watch what I say, do, write on my Facebook, Twitter, and phone calls. I feel like I've lost my freedom and freedom of speech! We are looking to move in the near future, just as soon as we can find a place to live. I'm looking forward to that =} Please pray that God will answer our prayers soon. We will remain in the area but having our own place again will be so wonderful!! I miss my stuff and doing things my way, and decorating. I love decorating!

Tomorrow I will be going back to the doctor for lab work, and to see how my meds are doing. I'm still having probs sleeping so I need to change to another sleeping pill. I'm walking 2 miles a day and slowly adding Yoga or Pilates to that.
I'm off to finish up some stuff and relax a bit.

Much Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment