Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday

I love shoes (LOVE) and I also love new tech gadgets. This shoe purchase is the 2 loves combined. My doctor recommended these shoes for my walking and weight loss journey. I am lucky I don't have a lot of weight to lose but I have a weight limit for myself. That weight limit is 120-125. No more, no less! I have Fibromyalgia and before getting back to the doctor it was hard for me to do much, the nerve pain is horrible, and along w/ that is no energy. (and some days it still is hard to get around/no energy). But the dr and I are really working hard on getting the right meds, amounts, & doses where they are working best w/ minimal side effects. I told him I want 1 med for the nerve pain, and 1 med to help w/ sleep. That's it!! I don't want a ton of meds and I don't want meds that make you loopy. Both meds I'm on are non addictive! *Yea* Back to the shoes *lol* It has a device you put inside the shoe, under the insole. You don't even know it's there. Then you take your Ipod/Iphone/Ipod Touch and put a little plug you put in your Ipod and turn it on and start walking/running. It's awesome! While listening to your music as normal, every so often you hear a lady telling you how far you've gone, how far left to reach your preset goal. Once you reached your goal and finished running/walking it show's calories burned, distance, time it took, etc. I used it for the 1st time yesterday and I LOVE THEM!! I highly recommend them.


This morning our sons dog woke us up howling because he thought he was home alone. This was around 6-6:15am and Chad's alarm is set for 6:50am, plus he didn't sleep all that great. So being woken up early was not a great start to either of our Monday morning. I'm hoping the day get's better! I came home from taking Chad to work, and got a load of laundry going, and I have a list of things to "try" to do today. Still re-doing our bedroom, trying to get things organized & clean out drawers and closet making goodwill bags. Most of it is Chad's clothes. His old job he had to dress up each day, nice pressed slacks, and a nicely pressed dress shirt. Now that he no longer works there and has lost a lot of weight it's taking up space. I've also thought about pressing them and taking photos of them and selling them (cheap) on my Facebook.

I want to explain why I started blogging. I have made some wonderful, amazing friends on the internet via Twitter. Most people on my Facebook I've grown up with, and have known since childhood. I wanted to have a way to let people know me better. Even those I grew up with don't know my life story. The hard times, the un-loving mother, and etc. And it will explain why I am the way I am. I'm still struggling with some things and I'm trying to understand them, work through them, and hopefully will be able to let go of them. That's why I named my blog "My Simple And Sometimes Complicated Life.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment